Reading Rack

I'm a reader.  Always have been.  But, especially since having kids I find that nothing beats a good novel to escape into.  I've been known to start a book after putting the kiddos to bed and keep reading until it's done.  I wouldn't recommend it.  It makes for very grumpy mornings.  But, with the right book, sometimes I just can't help myself.

This morning during a jaunt to Hobby Lobby I came accross this little number:

I think it was originally intended as a plate rack but to me it screamed, fill me with books and put me on your nightstand. 

And so I did.

Now I have a special place to store my current stash of reading material.  And it looks pretty cute too.  This nifty piece of organizational nirvana was on sell this morning and thus only set me back $6.

I just love that Hobby Lobby!

3 comments:

  1. You found that at HL?! Man, sure wish I could find one there. I love that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobby Lobby is the best! I have a paper organizer (not as cute as that) but I have never thought to use it for my magazines! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use this for my laptops. They look much nicer instead of stacked on the desk!

    ReplyDelete