Wedding Gifts

Wedding Season appears to be in full tilt around us.  I have more than one friend out of town to visit matrimony bliss.  I never grow tired of weddings. 

 Even though, I am happily married with three sons (no daughters), and thus never expect to plan another wedding (unless I hit the jackpot and get a future daughter in law the begs me for my services...fingers crossed).  And yet, I could spend hours looking at wedding posts on Pinterest.  Picture after picture full of magic and whimsy.  There are some seriously talented brides-to-be out there. 

However, I am lucky enough to get to create custom wedding gifts from time to time.   A couple from this summer turned out well enough to share.  You've already had a sneak peak of the first one...but haven't been properly introduced.  I like to call this little gem, Mr. & Mrs. I love the fonts, simple with a hint of whimsy.


This one brings a lot more drama to the table with its satin bow and detailed monogram.
 It's large enough to be a statement piece on its own.  
 I'm loving the personalized detail.
Both signs will show up in my Etsy shop very soon.   Just in case you know a talented bride-to-be in your neck of the woods.  Wishing those couples a happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment